If you or someone you know is in a life-threatening situation, call 911 and go to an emergency room immediately.
All NVIDIA medical plans cover ER visits. Take care of yourself immediately.
If your situation is not life-threatening, here’s what to do to get the care you need right away:
If you or a family member is in severe pain, go to an urgent care center. For example, if you have a broken arm or your child just touched a hot stove and burned their hand.
If you're feeling ill, discomfort, or moderate pain:
- If you’re at work in the Santa Clara office, visit the onsite mobile medical clinic, if it’s available, or the near-campus clinic
- If you just need advice, consider your health plan’s nurseline—the number should be on the back of your medical plan ID card—or get virtual care, if you're enrolled in a Cigna medical plan
- If you need to see a doctor, make an appointment with your physician. If you don’t have a doctor, find one.
- You can also get help finding a provider and scheduling appointments from Stanford Health Navigation Services, available 24/7/365
Are you traveling out of your home state or out of the country and need immediate care? Please contact International SOS and provide your employee ID number. Be sure to use the correct phone number based on the region you’re calling from.
- Within the U.S.: 1-800-523-6586
- Mexico, Central, or South America: 1-215-942-8226
- Canada: 1-800-441-4767
- Europe, the CIS, Africa, or Middle East: 44-20-8762-8008
- Asia, Australia, or Pacific Rim: 65-6338-7800