We work hard at NVIDIA, but everyone needs to take time off now and again. Because everyone's needs are different, our time-off benefits are flexible. Employees decide when they want time off and work it out with their manager. All policies and related FAQs referenced below can be found on HR’s North America Policies & Benefits page.
NVIDIA observes 11 paid holidays a year:
- New Year's Day—Jan. 1, 2021
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day—Jan. 18, 2021
- President's Day—Feb. 15, 2021
- Memorial Day—May 31, 2021
- Day After Independence Day—July 5, 2021
- Labor Day—Sept. 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day—Nov. 25, 2021
- Day after Thanksgiving—Nov. 26, 2021
- Christmas Observed—Dec. 23, 2021
- Christmas Eve —Dec. 24, 2021
- New Year’s Eve—Dec. 31, 2021
We review the holiday schedule each year and might change the 11 days that are observed each year.
We give employees time to grieve the loss of an immediate family member by providing up to ten days of paid bereavement leave. Learn more at NVINFO > My Info > Time Away.