The Chubb Long-Term Care (LTC) plan provides LTC benefits if you need them and also comes with life insurance. You can also cover your spouse/partner in the plan.
WHAT IS LONG-TERM CARE?
This benefit will help pay for services to care for you when you can no longer perform everyday activities on your own. These activities can range from help at home with meal preparation and housekeeping, to personal care services like bathing, dressing, eating and moving around. Care is typically received at home, in a nursing home or in an assisted living facility which is a home-like setting that offers safety and security.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
One policy with two benefits. Building a plan is simple:
- Choose a life insurance benefit $25,000 - $150,000*
- You can access 4% of the selected life benefit per month if you need care
- The LTC benefit will keep paying up to 3x the life benefit
Example: If your life insurance benefit is $100,000, you will receive payment of $4,000 per month toward your long-term care up to a total of $300,000.
*Issue Ages 71 - 80; Maximum amount allowed is $50,000. Additional underwriting required.
- Spouses or partners can enroll with limited health questions if the employee enrolls
- Coverage is fully portable - your benefit and premium will not change if you leave NVIDIA
- Premiums are based on age - the younger you are, the lower your premiums will be - and should not change as you get older
FOR WASHINGTON STATE RESIDENTS
READY TO LEARN MORE, GET A QUOTE, OR ENROLL?
Questions? Call (888) 552-6685
Q: If I didn’t sign up during the original offering period, can I still sign up?
A: If you did not enroll when you were first offered coverage, your next opportunity to enroll is during our open enrollment period Nov 3-17. Plan will be effective January 1.
Q: I am on leave of absence, how will this impact my Long Term Care policy premium?
A: Your payroll deductions (premiums) will stop on your paycheck. You will receive a letter from CHUBB on how to continue your premium payments directly to CHUBB.
Q: How can I transfer the policy after I leave NVIDIA?
A: So long as you continue to make the premium payments, the policy will remain in force. Once you terminate employment CHUBB will send you a letter with steps to continue your premium payments.
Q: Where can I find more information on what’s covered?
A: To learn more about what’s covered, visit https://www.getltci.com/nvidia.