LegalEASE provides you with low-cost access to a nationwide network of attorneys who can guide you through common legal issues. Here are some of the legal matters you can get help with:
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Financial and debt matters: bankruptcy, debt collections, audits and small claims court
- Family: adoption, divorce, guardianship, elder law
- Real estate: home buying/selling, refinancing, deeds, and tenant, landlord, and neighbor disputes
- Auto and traffic: traffic tickets, license suspension, vehicle repair and lemon law
- General matters: document review, mediation, civil suits
See the schedule of benefits [PDF] for more information.
What Does It Cost?
- Exempt employees pay $9.00 each pay period
- Non-exempt employees pay $8.31 each pay period
How To Enroll
Enroll via the U.S. Benefits Enrollment Site during open enrollment or within 31 days of your hire date.
Legal Guidance From GuidanceResources EAP
GuidanceResources EAP attorneys offer practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues, including divorce, adoption, family law, wills, trusts and more
Need representation? Get a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in fees.
Go online or call 1-844-729-5172.