If something unexpected occurs when you’re on a business trip (outside the U.S.), Business Travel Accident Insurance can help. Employees working at least 20 hours a week—and any eligible family members traveling with them—are automatically enrolled through AIG for the duration of their trip.
AIG benefits include:
- Medical evacuation
- Help with lost baggage, tickets, etc.
- Legal services
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance—up to five times your salary, to a maximum of $1 million
Full coverage details are in the BTA Insurance Summary [PDF].
What Does It Cost?
Business Travel Accident Insurance is fully paid for by NVIDIA.
Filing A Claim
First, submit either the AIG Medical Claim Form [PDF] or the AIG Personal Effects Claim Form [PDF] and any required documentation to the address shown on the form. The form you use depends on whether you’re making a claim for medical, personal effects, or AD&D.
Then, the BTA Insurance Summary [PDF] guides you through the additional documents you need, based on the claim type.
In Case Of Emergency
If you experience a medical or travel emergency, contact International SOS and provide your employee ID number. Be sure to use the correct phone number, based on the region you’re calling from.
- Within the U.S.: 1-800-523-6586
- Mexico, Central, or South America: 1-215-942-8226
- Canada: 1-800-441-4767
- Europe, the CIS, Africa, or Middle East: 44-20-8762-8008
- Asia, Australia, or Pacific Rim: 65-6338-7800