Powered by GuidanceResources
It can often be helpful just having someone to talk to. Confidential help is a phone call away with GuidanceResources, which is powered by ComPsych. The program provides professional, private, and confidential services through a network of qualified counselors and resources. At no cost to you, you and your household members can get up to eight counseling sessions per person, per incident each year. Get help with topics such as:
Confidential Emotional Support
Highly trained clinicians will listen to your concerns and help you or your family members with any issues, including:
- Anxiety, depression, stress
- Grief, loss and life adjustments
- Relationship/marital conflicts
Specialists provide qualified referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, such as:
- Finding child and elder care
- Hiring movers or home repair contractors
- Planning events, locating pet care
Attorneys offer practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues, including:
- Divorce, adoption, family law, wills, trusts and more
Need representation? Get a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in fees.
Financial experts can assist with a wide range of issues. Talk to them about:
- Retirement planning, taxes
- Real estate, mortgages, insurance
- Budgeting, debt, bankruptcy and more
GuidanceResources® Online provides information, tools and support. Log on (with Web ID: NVIDIA) to access:
- Articles, podcasts, videos, slideshows
- On-demand trainings
- “Ask the Expert” personal responses to your questions
GuidanceResources will not share information without your written permission. The only exception is in instances where the life and safety of you or another individual is seriously threatened, or if disclosure is required by law.
Contact GuidanceResources at 1-844-729-5172 or online at guidanceresources.com. Register with Web ID: NVIDIA.