If your family is growing through adoption, NVIDIA will provide unlimited reimbursement to help cover qualified adoption expenses, including:
- Agency and placement fees (including home study fees)
- Legal fees and court costs
- Medical expenses for the adoptive child prior to placement for adoption
- Temporary foster care costs
- Immigration, immunization, and translation fees
- Travel and transportation costs (including meals and lodging)
- Submit proof that you are engaged in the adoption process (examples include a letter from an attorney or an adoption agency) or submit a copy of the final adoption decree on the U.S. Benefits Enrollment Site under My Profile > Employee File.
- Attach itemized bills or receipts verifying the amount and description of the expenses
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- You must be an NVIDIA employee on the date adoption expenses were incurred and when the adoption becomes final
- To be eligible for reimbursement, you must be a full- or part-time employee working at least 20 hours per week