Through a partnership with Color Genomics, NVIDIA employees can receive free a personalized, genetic risk assessment for the most common hereditary cancers.
The Color Test analyzes 30 genes, including BRCA1 and BRCA2. The cancers covered by the Color Test include breast, colorectal, melanoma, ovarian, pancreatic, prostate, stomach and uterine cancer.
All Color testing is physician-ordered and a certified medical professional reviews your results. Once you are armed with the results of your screening, you'll be able to create a personalized plan with your healthcare provider.
How It Works
Taking the Color Test is fast and simple. You’ll:
- Receive the testing kit at your home.
- Provide a saliva sample and drop it in the mailbox.
- Receive your results online.
- Make an appointment to speak with one of Color’s genetic counselors at no extra cost, if you have any questions.
- Discuss the results with your primary care doctor or provider of your choice.
Color will keep you up to date by providing information on advancements related to your results.
No personal health information is shared with NVIDIA.
Get started online or by calling Color Genomics at 1-844-352-6567.