Protect yourself amid the spread of the coronavirus by following simple, common-sense steps:
Wash your hands frequently with soap. Avoid touching your face, eyes, or nose. To minimize germs, sneeze into tissues or your elbow. Avoid others who may be sick. If you’re unwell, stay home, and seek medical attention.
Ways to Get Care
- If you’re at work in the Santa Clara office, visit the onsite mobile medical clinic, if it’s available, or the near-campus clinic.
- If you just need advice, consider your health plan’s nurse line—the number is on the back of your medical card—or get virtual care.
- If you need to see a doctor, make an appointment with your physician. If you don’t have a doctor, find one.
- You can also get help finding a provider and scheduling appointments from Stanford Health Navigation Services, available 24/7/365.
Note: Cigna and Kaiser will cover COVID-19 testing including waiving co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance for enrolled members.
Employee Assistance Program
Through our Employee Assistance Program (Web ID: NVIDIA), trained professionals are available to provide you and your family resources and counseling to help cope with the uncertainty of the coronavirus. Contact GuidanceResources at 1-844-729-5172 or online at guidanceresources.com. Web ID: NVIDIA.
- Do you have a child that has aged out of NVIDIA’s benefits and needs health insurance?
- Do you have a parent or in law that needs help purchasing private health insurance?
- Are you retiring and need help navigating Medicare?