LegalEASE provides you with low-cost access to a nationwide network of attorneys who can guide you through common legal issues. Here are some of the legal matters you can get help with:
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Financial and debt matters: bankruptcy, debt collections, audits and small claims court
- Family: adoption, divorce, guardianship, elder law
- Real estate: home buying/selling, refinancing, deeds, and tenant, landlord, and neighbor disputes
- Auto and traffic: traffic tickets, license suspension, vehicle repair and lemon law
- General matters: document review, mediation, civil suits
What Does It Cost?
- Exempt employees pay $9.00 each pay period
- Non-exempt employees pay $8.31 each pay period
How To Enroll
Enroll via the U.S. Benefits Enrollment Site during open enrollment or within 31 days of your hire date.