Achieve total wellness when you get your health and your wealth in order. From NVHealth programs—Medical, Dental and Vision—to the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), the 401(k) Retirement Plan, and the Health Savings Account (HSA), NVIDIA’s benefits are designed to cover both areas of your life.
Use these benefits today to help you get and stay financially healthy tomorrow:
- NVIDIA 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Advice for any age.
- In Your 20s and 30s: Start saving early and don’t leave any money on the table—contribute at least up to the company match to get a boost from NVIDIA. Then, step up your savings on your own each year. Even just a 1% or 2% increase can make a big difference
- In Your 40s: Keep it up. Continue putting money in the plan, and aim to reach the IRS savings limit. Use Fidelity’s online planning tools to calculate the total amount you’ll need for retirement
- In Your 50s: Make the most of these years and keep saving to the IRS max each year—plus start making yearly catch-up contributions after you reach age 50. Check on your mix of stocks and bonds since your savings needs likely have changed since you first joined. Now is a good time to create a retirement budget—Fidelity’s online planning tools can help you estimate your expected expenses
- In Your 60s: Every year, save to the IRS max and make catch-up contributions. Rebalance your investments regularly, and use Fidelity’s online planning tools to determine if you’re financially ready to retire or need to work a bit longer
NVIDIA employees can purchase NVIDIA stock at a 15% discount by participating in the ESPP. Our plan is one of the most generous in the industry. Learn more.
If you’re in the NVIDIA HSA or NVIDIA HSA Plus medical plans, use these two tips to get the most from your HSA:
- Think before you pay: pay medical bills out of pocket when you can. This lets your HSA balance keep growing tax-free
- Increase the amount you save in your HSA each year: even small amounts can make a big difference over time
NVIDIA offers three FSAs to help lower your taxes and save for specific costs:
- Save and pay tax-free for qualified health care expenses with the Health Care FSA
- Save money tax-free to cover day care expenses for elderly family members or your children under age 13 with the Day Care FSA
- Save and pay for qualified dental and vision expenses with the Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
Life Insurance helps to secure your family’s future if the unexpected happens.
You may not realize it, but GuidanceResources is also available for your financial well-being. It’s free for you and your family to get confidential support, counseling and information with issues such as:
- Financial fitness
- Credit and debt
- Estate planning
- Legal issues
Connecting with the GuidanceResources is easy. Call 1-844-729-5172 or visit www.guidanceresources.com. Also, Santa Clara employees can speak with an onsite therapist.
Get up to $30,000 in reimbursement for student loans. Learn more.