Invest in your career. NVIDIA reimburses up to $5,250 each year for qualified job-related educational expenses, including tuition and books, when you earn a “B” or better in your class. NVIDIA also pays for eligible employees to complete an engineering master’s degree through the Stanford Center for Professional Development.
How It Works
- Complete the Tuition Reimbursement Application on NVINFO and obtain your manager’s signature or email approval
- Enroll in your course at an accredited educational institution
- Complete your course
After Receipt Of Grade
You must submit all items below no later than 90 days after receipt of your grades to be eligible for reimbursement. Please scan and email the following three documents to HR-EDU-ASSIST@nvidia.com:
- Completed Tuition Reimbursement Application and manager approval (approval may be a signature on the form or an email)
- Proof of your course completion and final grade
- Receipt of your paid fees
All expenses must be submitted by December 10 to be eligible for reimbursement during the current tax year.