Search for a network doctor near you with tools from your medical plan. You’ll also get cost estimates for providers and medical services, which can help you choose whom to see when you need care.
- If you're enrolled in NVIDIA HSA, NVIDIA HSA Plus, or NVIDIA PPO: Visit www.myCigna.com
- If you’re enrolled in a Kaiser plan, visit www.kp.org
- If you’re enrolled in Blue Cross Blue Shield, visit www.bcbs.com
While all plans except Kaiser cover out-of-network doctors, you pay more if you choose to see them. As Kaiser provides no out-of-network coverage, you’ll pay the full cost of your visit if you choose to see an out-of-network provider.
Beyond cost, it’s important to build a good relationship with your doctor. That’s easiest to do when both you and your physician have the right information. Here are some tips on getting the most out of your appointment:
- Prepare a list of questions you wish to discuss in advance of your appointment
- Bring—or be sure to send—your medical records to your doctor’s office for your appointment. Also, give your provider a full account of your medical history, including hereditary risks and previous illnesses or surgeries
- Describe your symptoms quickly and clearly, even if they seem irrelevant to your current medical issue. What seems trivial to you could mean a lot to your doctor
- Listen to your doctor’s advice, but remember that it’s okay to respectfully question a diagnosis or seek a second opinion
- Make sure your doctor is aware of all medications you’re taking, so potentially harmful drug interactions can be ruled out. Then, take all medication as prescribed
- Make follow-up appointments as needed. It’s a good way to check in with your doctor and make progress on any health issues you’re managing
- Trust your instincts. If a “gut feeling” tells you a particular doctor isn’t the right one for you, you’re probably right. All NVIDIA medical plan networks are full of qualified doctors; you’ll no doubt find one that’s also a good personal fit