Hook Yourself Up. This Year, There’s Even More For You
Medical plans for all stages in life. Someone to run your errands. Doctors who see you at your home, our health center, or on your phone. A leg up on preferred mortgage and loan programs. Expert parenting classes. Financial help for fertility treatments. NVIDIA’s got you covered.
No Cost Increases
For the second year in a row, your paycheck costs [PDF] will remain the same. At a time when most companies are raising employee healthcare costs, we’re keeping ours steady, including rates for domestic partner coverage [PDF].
We heard your feedback, and we’re making enrollment as easy as possible. It only takes a few clicks to zip through enrollment this year. Just choose the big plans—medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Accounts—and you’re done. Enroll at nvidiabenefits.bswift.com.
Open enrollment for 2017 benefits is Nov. 1–23, 2016.
All changes described here are effective Jan. 1, 2017, unless otherwise noted.
- Doctors come to you for $99.
- Buy a home, refinance student loans, and more.
- Personal concierge service.
- Fertility treatment and parenting support.
- Ditch excess stress.
- Free cancer screening.
- Help navigating Medicare.
More Good Stuff For You
Your Enrollment Checklist
- Review your current benefits at nvidiabenefits.bswift.com.
- Make a list of the new programs you plan to use next year.
- Enroll and make changes by Nov. 23, 2016.
AVAILABLE NOW! See a doctor face-to-face, at your place, with Heal.
Bay Area employees can be seen by a top-quality, licensed physician who comes to you at your convenience—anywhere in the Bay Area—for $0–$99 per visit, depending the service and your medical plan. Available no matter which medical plan you’re enrolled in. Learn more about Heal, and get started online or through the Heal app for iPhone and Android.
Make your student debt go away faster. Buy your dream home with as little as 10% down. Get a personal loan with a low rate and no fees. SoFi hooks you up! It’s a different kind of finance company, offering better rates, zero fees, unprecedented service, and an awesome set of perks. Watch for more information in mid-January 2017.
Waiting at home for the cable guy? Want concert tickets? Itching for the latest tech gadget but can’t wait in line? Forgot your anniversary? NBD. A personal concierge will tear through these tasks and more, including shopping, auto services, and party planning. And best of all, it’s FREE. You pay only for items or services purchased on your behalf. Watch for more information in mid-January 2017.
- Up to $10K for fertility treatment. If you’re enrolled in a Cigna medical plan (NVIDIA HSA, NVIDIA HSA Plus, and NVIDIA PPO) the plan will cover up to a $10,000 lifetime maximum for fertility-related medical services ($7,000) and prescription drugs ($3,000) combined.
- Expert support for your growing family. Get great advice, at no cost, to help you with your baby during their early developmental years. DayOne Baby provides expert-led monthly classes on dozens of parenting topics, from dealing with newborns to managing the terrible twos. Watch for more information and an invitation to classes (if applicable) in early 2017.
Say adios to excess stress with an onsite therapist (in Santa Clara) and more to help you with life’s challenges. You’ll also have access to new behavioral health tools, resources, and expert advice.
Know your risk. We’re partnering with outside experts to offer free testing and counseling to help you understand your risk for common heredity cancers (melanoma, breast, ovarian, pancreatic, prostate, colon, uterine, and stomach). Watch for more information in mid-January 2017.
AVAILABLE NOW! Eligible for Medicare, or getting close? Confused? Navigating the Medicare maze is tough. Don't sweat it—we got you. Care Counsel is your no-cost personal advisor who can explain what you need to know about Medicare, how it works with your NVIDIA coverage, and help you compare your healthcare options.
Merging PPOs. The NVIDIA PPO Plus will merge with the NVIDIA PPO. The current copays, deductibles, and out-of-pocket maximums will stay the same. However, there is one change: After you pay the deductible, hospital stays will be covered at 90% at in-network hospitals and 70% at out-of-network hospitals. If you’re enrolled in the PPO Plus, you’ll be automatically enrolled in the NVIDIA PPO for 2017, unless you choose another plan during open enrollment.
Kaiser HSA Plan mail order prescription drug costs. After your deductible, the cost for a 100-day supply of brand-name prescription drugs will be $60.
Automatic Health Savings Account enrollment. If you enroll for the first time in the NVIDIA HSA, NVIDIA HSA Plus, Kaiser HSA, or Blue HSA Gold, your Health Savings Account will be automatically opened for you. All you need to do is choose a contribution amount (if any) and agree to Fidelity’s terms and conditions.
Save more in the Health Savings Account. If you’re enrolled in individual coverage in the NVIDIA HSA, NVIDIA HSA Plus, Kaiser HSA, or Blue HSA Gold, you can contribute up to $3,400 to the HSA in 2017. For family coverage, your limit remains $6,750.
New video chat provider. Beginning January 1, video chat services—that allow you to see a board-certified doctor via phone or video at any time of day—will be provided through Amwell and MDLive and accessed through Cigna.
No deductible for EpiPen. This drug (and generic versions) will be added to the preventive drug list, which means you can buy them with no deductible. You’ll pay nothing for the generic version, and only the applicable copay for the preferred and non-preferred brand name versions. Limit of 3 per year.
More money to keep your grill shiny in the Delta Dental PPO. The Delta Dental PPO will cover cleanings, X-rays, and other preventive care, even if you’ve reached the plan’s $3,000 annual benefit maximum for other services.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Improved Legal Services
LegalEASE [PDF] will replace our current legal insurance provider, Hyatt Legal, effective Jan. 1, 2017. LegalEASE covers more services [PDF], including divorce and legal action, at a lower cost to you. Enroll in legal insurance on the U.S. Benefits Enrollment Site during open enrollment.
Lifetime Stanford Health Navigation Services
You and your eligible family members have 24/7/365 access to Stanford Health Navigation, providing reliable, accurate information from experts at one of the nation’s leading medical institutions. They’ll help you understand what your doctor tells you, where to go for care, and connect you with experts to treat your condition. Beginning Jan. 1, 2017, Stanford Health Navigation will be available to all employees for life—even if you leave NVIDIA.
With all the new benefits being added next year, don’t forget about all the other good stuff currently available:
- Medical plans for all stages in life and health needs (including no-cost coverage options). Compare the plans [PDF]. See what coverage costs [PDF].
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $3,000, when you enroll in an eligible medical plan [PDF].
- Ease of care. Access medical care and more near campus and onsite, or through video chat, available 24/7/365.
- Identity theft protection. You’re automatically covered for identity theft protection at no cost, and can add family members for a fee.
- Student loans are a hassle. Get up to $30K from NVIDIA to repay yours.
- It pays to let someone else do the driving. NVIDIA will kick in up to $100 each month toward your public transit commuter expenses.
- Date night is on. Find reliable care for kids, seniors, and pets, plus housecleaning, and more with Care.com.
- Special care for special needs. Advocacy services and support for parents of children with autism, learning, attention, emotional, and behavioral issues.
- Invest in your career. Get up to $5,250 from NVIDIA each year to cover tuition expenses.